Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. If you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.