For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.