When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.