When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our agents always keep up with the most recent changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.