When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.