If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.