If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.