Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.