When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. When you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.