If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of least serious to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.