If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. When you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.