For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.