Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will assist you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail system inside and out. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.