When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you need one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.