Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.