When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing timely results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.