When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what you need. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.