When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.