Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.