When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account many factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.