If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.