Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. When you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often results in steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.