Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in PA.