If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and easily as possible! Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.