Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. If you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.