If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.