For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.