Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our agency is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! If you need one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.