Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In most cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our staff stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.