When you need a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most cases, criminal charges are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services throughout the state at 888-224-5711.