When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, fast. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Call one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and ensuring that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.