When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for all types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. Our experienced agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.