If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.