When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.