For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and don’t see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.