For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. In order of less serious to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.