Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in city, PA.