When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at our agency. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to assist you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.