Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and quick results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few cases in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.