For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.