For a professional bail bondsman in PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bail! You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.