If you need a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. While we will assist you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.