Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.