When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are happy to help you. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.