For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. No matter the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. When you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.