If you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. If you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.