Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will do our best to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail system. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.