Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work quickly to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.