If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast results, no matter what your charges are. Contact our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.