When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and easily as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. If you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.