When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or punishments associated with a specific crime. While we will assist you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. When you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.