Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. In order of less severe to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.