Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always easy to find out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If you are eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, illegally carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.