Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail system. When you want an experienced, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and quick results, no matter what your charges are. Contact our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.